INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
These instructions are prepared to assist the author in preparing and submitting the final paper for CENCON 2019.
In order for your paper to be successfully included in the CENCON 2019 conference proceeding, it is required that you strictly follow the following instructions:
- Your final paper has to follow the CENCON 2019 Full Paper Template (download here). The length of final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references. LaTeX style file compatible with IEEE requirements is available on the IEEE website.
- Your final paper must be VERIFIED to be IEEE Xplore® compatible and this can be done through IEEE PDF eXpress service. The IEEE PDF eXpress can either:
It is strongly recommended that you use the IEEE eXpress service to convert your Word Document file that you have prepared using CENCON 2019 Full Paper Template to the PDF format.
In order to do the conversion or verify the format, please follow the following instructions:
- After the paper has been verified (or converted to PDF), upload your final paper (which is obtained from IEEE PDF eXpress) through EDAS. The certified file is labeled as “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress” with an exact date and time stamp in its document properties. Follow these steps to check whether it is the correct file to be uploaded.
- You need to complete the payment before paper can be uploaded.
- Please make sure all details in EDAS especially Abstract and list of Authors are consistent with the final paper since details in EDAS will be used for conference proceedings.
- Finally, you are also required to sign and complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF). To do so, choose ‘My Papers’ tab in EDAS system and click the ‘Copyright’ column of your paper. Please note that failure to follow the above instructions may result in your paper to be excluded from the conference proceeding.
Please note that failure to follow the above instructions may result in your paper to be excluded from the conference proceeding. Any file that has not been certified by pdf eXpress will be discarded.
IEEE has strict policy on no-show. One of the authors or their representatives need to present the paper at the event. Failure to do so without valid reasons will risk the paper from being included in the IEEE Xplore database.