CENCON2019 Conference Fees
|Category||Local Participants*||International Participants|
|Early Birds (IDR)
||Early Birds (USD)
|Non IEEE Member||3000K||3250K||500||550|
|IEEE Student Member||2000K||2250K||300||350|
|Non IEEE Student Member||2250K||2500K||350||400|
|Non Author Participant||1500K||1750K||250||300|
|Add Gala Dinner||350K||400K||30||35|
USD: payment made through EDAS
IDR: payment made through Bank account transfer
*Local Participants = Main authors are Indonesians or Malaysians. For Malaysians please use an exchange rate of MYR 1 = IDR 3435
- The FIRST PAPER of an author is entitled for the above mentioned packages.
- If the registered author has additional accepted paper, the charge for the SECOND paper is USD 250 (IDR 1500K for local participants). NOTE that only ONE additional paper is permitted for each registered author.
- One paid registration allows for one person to attend and present their respective paper/papers.
- Only FULLY PAID papers will be provided with a CONFERENCE KIT during the event.
- Payment Instructions:
- Online Payment using credit card through EDAS system: http://edas.info/r25880
- All credit card payments are to be made in United States Dollar (USD) either by Visa/Master Card. This could be done using your EDAS account.
- Wire Transfer/Bank transfer (Applicable for Local Participants ONLY). Local Participants included Indonesian and Malaysian authors. Payment in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) for Indonesian authors and in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) for Malaysian authors.
For Indonesian authors:
Made payable to : CENCON 2019
Bank Account No. : 1370016101855
Bank Transfer : Mandiri
Account Name : Universitas Ahmad Dahlan (Yay. Perguruan Tinggi Muhammadiyah) - LPPI
Bank Address : No. 141CD, Jl. Kusumanegara, Muja Muju, Umbulharjo, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55165
For Malaysian authors:
Made payable to : CENCON 2019
Bank Account No. : 0108-0001024-71-6
Bank Transfer : Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad
Account Name : IEEE CENCON
Bank Address : Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad (6175-W), No. 28, Jalan Kebudayaan 5, Taman Universiti, 81300 Skudai Johor.
All bank charges are borne by the participant.
After performing Wire Transfer/Bank transfer, payment slip should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org for us to trace. Please quote your paper ID.
- The conference registration and fees are also applicable to normal participants who are non-author or / and non-presenter.
- IEEE members are required to indicate and update their IEEE membership number in their EDAS profile before they start the registration process. IEEE members are also required to bring along their current IEEE membership card for verification at the conference.
- Registered fees include:
- Registration for ONE technical paper publication.
- Admission to all conference sessions.
- Daily lunch and tea breaks.
- Conference bag.
- Program Book.
- Gala Dinner.
Official Receipt and Certificate of Participant
- The official receipts for payment will be issued during the Conference at the Registration Desk.
- Each attendee will be issued with a certificate of participation after the presentation based on original registration (person who paid/registered). The name printed on the certificate will be based on the EDAS registration. Any changes without prior notification will incur extra charges for reproduction of certificates at USD50.